We’ve teamed up with our friends at Cookery School this month to give a lucky SimplyCook customer (and a friend) a tasty day out to their culinary school in London!
The lucky winner will receive two vouchers (worth £250!) and have the choice of all their available day classes. So whether you want to brush up on your knife skills or create a tapas feast, there will be a class for you!
About the school:
Cookery School at Little Portland Street is one of the best schools in London for teaching how to cook good, sustainable food with lasting confidence. Their plethora of single classes include everything from meat & poultry, knife skills, dim sum to bread & sourdough and lots more! There are beginners and intermediate courses which can be taken over 4 intensive days or 8 weekly evening sessions, providing you with the basic techniques to learn everything you need to know about cooking! Cookery School also offers a professional OCN certified 6 week course for those trying to break into this mouth-watering industry.
Cookery School also runs successful team building workshops and ‘bake offs’ using the kitchen as an epicentre for collaborative decision making and working together.
Cookery School is the only culinary school in London that has been awarded 3 stars in sustainability, working with a minimal waste ethos, using organic, local and seasonal produce and carefully selected suppliers to ensure high standards.
Cookery School is just a 3 minute walk from Oxford Circus so easy to get to in centre of the capital
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Competition closes at midnight on October the 8th. All entrants must be made before this time.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Competition entrance can only be made via the page http://blog.simplycook.com/win-a-cookery-class-for-two/
- Only one entry will be permitted per person
- The winner will be contacted via the email address provided
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.