At SimplyCook we understand how important date night can be to keep the spark alive in any relationship so we have complied our top 5 dishes that can help you impress in the kitchen. All super simple to make and ready to blow away the whole house without breaking the bank! Whether they love exotic dishes or super hearty comfort food there’s bound to be a dish here they’ll love.
1. Cod & Chorizo Broth – This dish is so simple and classy, even the most amateur chef can pull this one out the bag!
2. Bibimbap – This Korean dish is bound to impress with it’s authenticity and unique combination of flavours. Named in the World’s 50 most delicious foods there’s no reason not to try it.
3. Pad Thai – One of the best things to come out of Thailand, a usually tricky dish we’ve made it super simply so you don’t need to sweat it out in the kitchen.
4. Spiced Butternut Squash Risotto – let’s be honest, who isn’t impressed by a homemade risotto? Especially when it’s covered in tasty prosciutto…
5. Spinach & Paneer Curry – Who would have thought cheese in a curry? But the creaminess of the Paneer with the coconut and tomato flavours will leave you both wanting more.